Friday, February 21, 2014

olympics sochi: Crazy A** Numbers!

olympics sochi
You're looking for info on olympics sochi because of all of the racket you're hearing. I didn't even know anything about ice skating having a different name because I'm not really crazy about sports news but I do find myself interested in how much money this organization is raising. They say it's for expenses but come on, let's be real. They are going to pocket some of that money! Haha, just a little humor.

I found one particular person in the 2014 olympics fascinating and that was a young lady by the name of Yuna Kim. I watched her on Youtube and was astounded. She made it look so fun even though it is but it was done almost effortlessly. I took a deeper look into this and learned that it may be a challenge for the president for various reasons.

Russia is a big city so I do see why they came up with all that money. I don't know how long it took them but I do see the logic in this. The way some of the athletes performed was amazing. Like a group of three doing the same thing. I found their routine to be quite appealing none the least.

Like I mentioned, I don't really pay too much attention to much news about athletes so you can look more into olympics sochi information on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment