Friday, February 28, 2014

Rid the post partum belly for good

Tired Of Your Post Partum Belly?

We all dread that pregnancy droop also known as post partum belly when we give birth to our angels. I wasn't very big when I was pregnant and I wasn't very big afterwards, just a small pudge but I seemed to have still been eating as if I was still pregnant plus I knew I wouldn't have freedom so soon so I began to binge everyday after giving birth. Not too hard but I just ate what I wanted and when. I actually gained weight so maybe that was a post partum symptom of some sort that just continued, I don't know.

Now I'm getting close to when she is going to be in Daycare so I am going to shed these extra pounds and unwanted extra fat by doing cardio in the house. I could burn an easy 100 calories with jumping jacks so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to burn more. I have no major workout routines in planning because you burn calories with anything active. I am going to do jumping jacks and dance for about 1 hour straight while taking sips of water. I did it some time last week and loss water weight that day but went straight to a restaurant afterwards. That sucks.

Pretty much if you want the post partum belly gone, just do jumping jacks everyday and night to see results and drink water while cutting out junk food, sodas and other harmful foods. You don't necessarily need a gym membership. Good luck.

post partum belly

No comments:

Post a Comment