Thursday, September 18, 2014

i want to move out: How To Tell If You're Not Ready

You may be saying i want to move out for many different reasons. I remember as a child everytime my mother and I had little mishaps and problems, I would say this very thing. What's even funnier is that I said that I would move out when I was 18 as if I knew already how that would happen. Back then I was so serious when I said that because it was always when I was upset.

I mean it would have been nice to move out when I was 18 but fate didn't want that for me yet. Besides, I was still kind of childish anyway so I probably would have faced serious obstacles more than the ones I faced already. Something even funnier was that when I was 18, I was never in mother house that much and even then, we still kind of had some clashes.

Many people move out for different reason because people live different lives and go through different things that may cause them to move out.

Independence seems cool, but are you really ready or was it a random thought that just popped up and did a number on you mentally?

There is a lot to consider if you really feel like i want to move out and that depends on a few key factors in gaining that goal.

How To Move Out

Now I will discuss some important things needed to make this happen if you are serious.

Get A Job:

This may be pretty obvious, but if you don't have a job then you need to be looking for one. You can't want to move out with no income. It cost to be the boss. Unless you got stacks hidden or put away, you definitely need a job to cover rent and bills.

Calculate Costs

I am guessing you know where you want to move to. You need to search on Apartments and see where you want to move and how much their rent is and also consider the bills that will be needed. You will need to find out how much you would have to pay for certain utilities that may or may not be included in your home purchase. Most places have a water bill unless it's subsidized. You will have to pay electric unless you get into a program that pays it for you. You will probably want cable and all that so you need to figure out how much you're going to be making or how you are going to be coming up with such expenses before even indulging in extra purchases. Always think first or you can find yourself in serious financial problems.

Try To Get Another Job

This is serious because it gets expensive every month for living somewhere. Every year the rent goes up and your bills fluctuate every period so you never know how much you have to spend. I suggest you try to get more than one income source.

Best Way To Supplement Your Income

At the end of the day, it seems all fine and dandy wanting to get out there in the world but there are a lot of things to consider and you need to be ready.

If you enjoyed this i want to move out article, please share this link on your Twitter.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment