Sunday, March 2, 2014

I cant stand it

I cant stand it when people always put themselves in things that doesn't have anything to do with them. Like when I am talking to someone and the other person that I least cared about butts in with little knowledge as to what is being talked about. I don't know why people have to be so outspoken to the point they make a fool of themselves like that. I go through it everyday and it is annoying!

For instance, I always talk to my mom about this and a little bit of that and my stepfather always tries to get into the conversation when I wasn't talking to him. I be wanting to tell him mind his business because he act like he can't stay in his place. Ok you're married to my mother but you still need to shut up and just mind your business most of the time unless I directly talk to you.

I don't want to be disrespectful to him since he is my elder. He just better be lucky I am the type to bite my tongue because his biological daughters don't bite theirs. They called him names in arguments before. They are rowdy types and I see where they get it from. Honestly I can't stand it when he tries to make himself visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment